Monday 29 April 2013

Peacock Chairs...

Peacock Chair: Spell Store in Bryon Bay
Peacock Chair: from baby is a sinner
Peacock Chairs and Kilim: Sugar High Lovestoned lookbook
My Peacock chair with red Silk velvet cushion : via Instagram
They aren't very comfortable and they are pretty big, but Peacock Chairs are so darn pretty, plus what a good excuse for a new cushion!!. Mine was a cheapy from the local charity shop/thrift store but there are some beauties out there if you are willing to splurge the cash.

For previous posts on Peacock Chairs and beds click here

12 comments:

maginteriors said...

Is great chair and for me very comfortable:)

Kath said...

I love mine, bought for £30 in the charity shop, here in Glastonbury.
It's sits in the bay window of the bedroom overlooking the town,I love to sit there in the morning with my lemon tea.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea these were called peacock chairs! But I love them!

Featherstone Vintage said...

I absolutely adore the second white chair. The cushion on it is just perfect.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful space you got here. Stunning pictures! Loved those home tours.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Greeting from Singapore...

Adriana Iris said...

I had one growing up and loved it.

Babylon Sisters said...

I have had so many of these over my (hippie) years and still can't pass them up at the thrift shops. Beautiful post!

Unknown said...

huge inspiration for my last lookbook on www.childofwild.com... I searched forever on craigslist but finally scored. Keep searching ! they single handedly give a room heavy presence

Poisson D'Avril said...

well...I want it! :D

http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

trees and what not said...

mate just bought one of these, awesome

david said...

This was very beautiful and interesting.I loved it very much.Thanks for sharing it..






Iphone Applications Developer

Jay Wen said...

I have the same terrarium box in the first photo! I love that thing to death.