Saturday 27 July 2013

The wonderful home of.... Wilbert


My dream dining Room


Okay so this is probably 'the one' for me. I don't think a dining room could ever wow me as much as this one. It has everything I have ever envisaged in my mind for my dream room.

This beautiful sitting room is just a part of a selection of photos of Wilberts home in Antwerp. A home he rented the top flat in as a student, helped the owners renovate it into a house, and then brought himself years later. I could have just re-blogged the whole house, but just chose to feature this room, so head on over to 'all items loaded' and see the rest and read more about Wilbert's interior passion!!

9 comments:

Quenby said...

I am right there with you loving this home. I would so much like to be absolutely surrounded by plants like this. Where I am now doesn't get the sunlight I would need, but one day...

Quenby Sheree
http://curatingtheunseen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and inspiring home. Love the story behind his history with the place.

Marjory said...

Gorgeous dinning room. Love how the home opens to the outside. The plants are divine.

Vicki said...

LOVE it all!

maree said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful home. I love the whole place, especially the dining room.

Ms Misantropia said...

Like you state - wonderful!

Adora said...

Fantastic Eco-friendly interior... Its loving...

Miss Maple said...

Absolutely great rooms! Want to live there at once!

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

II think this one is mine too! Tons of inspiration here for re-doing our sad sun room. x